I have conducted an experiment. And the results have proven that my baby is indeed a super baby… an astute observer. .
Braxton loves remotes– what baby doesn’t? It’s like the universal toy favored by babies. So, we gave him one that goes to an old dvd player that we no longer use. It’s his to have and play with and do whatever he wants with. See? Just as real as the one we use….
BUT how funny…. he doesn’t want the silver one! He only wants the one he sees us using. So I figured that by pretending a couple times a day to use the silver one, point it at the tv every so often and press buttons, he would be fooled into thinking it’s real. It did work for about five minutes, then…. back to wanting the black one and only the black one.
Look. When both remotes are presented to him, which one does he chose? Yup. The one we don’t want him to use. Of course!
Hey, incidentally, look at what else he likes playing with:
1. Okay. Since obviously this has changed from a recipe blog into a blog for me to post my super cute pictures of B man and for you guys (family) to see what he is up to on a day to day basis…….. I want comments. ! If you visit the site, leave me a comment that I can read to B. He is monitoring web traffic closely and wants to stay abreast of what people are saying about him. This may just kick start his Gerber career. He has high aspirations. Just as a super baby should.
2. You know you are a parent when your baby has a snotty nose and covers your shoulder in said snot and you don’t skip a beat and figure better on your shoulder than running down his face. Eh, just a little snot. Haha.
Hi! B is a stubborn little capricorn. We have tried to teach him to wave for months now, and he pays attention and knows how but just hasn’t felt like indulging us. Until now. Today, so far, here is the list of people Braxy has waved to:
1. His daddy leaving for work.
2. The two old ladies walking in the mall.
3. The check out lady at publix, and then the bag boy.
4. The bum outside the truck begging for change at the intersection lol.
I got a text from Aunt Lulu. She is not happy. NOT HAPPY. She is claiming she taught B to wave AND how dare I leave her off the list of people he waved to yesterday. She says “he waved to me the most yesterday”. lol. There ya have it.
He seriously gets cuter and cuter everyday, if that is even possible.