That is how I would sound after about three or four of these little beauties! It’s called a Kiwi Colada from Cooking Light.
Do these drinks look delicious or do they look delicious? So refreshing for summer! The only thing is getting all those kiwis peeled…. it is the bain of my existence peeling those damn little kiwis! So high maintenance but for this drink it may be worth it!
- 5 peeled kiwifruit, divided
- 3 cups ice
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup Midori (melon-flavored liqueur)
- 3 tablespoons Cream of Coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
Cut 4 kiwifruit into quarters, and place in a blender. Set remaining kiwifruit aside. Add ice and remaining ingredients to blender; process until smooth. Strain mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard seeds. Divide evenly among 6 glasses. Cut remaining kiwifruit into 6 slices; garnish each glass with 1 kiwifruit slice.
- Calories: 143 (10% from fat)
- Fat: 1.6g (sat 1g,mono 0.0g,poly 0.2g)
- Protein: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 23.1g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 11mg
- Calcium: 17mg