Okay girls… it seems a lot of you are in the same boat as me…. lots of baby showers coming up. I swear, there must be something in the water lately!
But I guess it is a good thing because I love love love babies and can’t wait for some of my own, so my friends having babies gives me my baby fix till we have one of our own!!
Anyway, since it seems everyone has a baby shower or three on the horizon I thought I would share another cool gift idea that I came across.
It’s called the Binky Buddy from Binky Buddy USA….
I know my best friend’s 10 month old loves to throw her binky overboard. Sometimes it just simply drops out of her mouth onto the car floor while on trips in the car. This thing would solve all those problems!
The website says:
- No More Sleepless Nights
- The Binky Buddy helps keep the pacifier close to the baby allowing for longer periods of uninterrupted rest.
- Wrap in Swaddle with Baby or Use in a Stroller.
- Use in Car Seat Restraints
- The Binky Buddy allows Parents to focus on driving, and prevents them from having to dangerously reach back in an attempt to find a lost pacifier for their crying baby.
- Promotes Hand Eye Coordination
- The Binky Buddy is suitable for babies of all ages that use a pacifier.
Interesting!! Not only is that a super cute baby in that photo, but the Binky Buddy actually seems like a useful gift. I am curious how hard it would be to get crafty and make one myself? Hmmmm….
Whatever, I always talk like I am going to get all crafty but it probably won’t happen. Easier to just order it from a website. Lazy!!